Why a Hair Transplant in Turkey?
Hair Transplant in Turkey
Turkey is one of the world's most sought-after destinations for hair transplants. Istanbul and Ankara, in particular, have become the Turkish hubs for medical tourism. Since the early 2000s, Turkey has surpassed every other country as the preferred location for hair transplants.
More doctors are now graduating from medical school in Turkey than France, Greece, and New Zealand, among others. As a result, several hair transplant centres have sprung up across Turkey. So, it doesn't come as a surprise that Turkey draws a large crowd in search of hair transplants yearly.
In fact, did you know that according to the Turkish Health Tourism Association, around 1 million people visited Turkey in 2022, spending approximately $2 billion on hair transplants?
People come from all over the world, including Europe, Asia, North and South America, and as far as Oceania. Now, you may be wondering why that is. What is the hype about getting a hair transplant in Turkey? Read on to discover the top 6 reasons why a hair transplant in turkey may be the best option for you.
Hair Transplant Before and After Result of TecniFUE International
1. Unmatched Hair Transplant Expertise in Turkey
Hair transplant procedures at Turkish Clinics cost around €2,000 to €6,000. But the price isn't the only reason people choose Turkey for hair transplants. It's actually the Turkish hair transplant surgeons who attract people seeking hair restoration. Turkish surgeons have honed their skills to the point that they can do hair transplants with pinpoint accuracy and ensure incredible results.
Talking about the quality of hair transplants in Turkey, Chief Medical Officer James Wilson at TecniFUE International shares his vision on this, "Turkish hospitals stand out due to the high caliber of their medical staff. In the beginning, Istanbul was attractive simply because it was cheaper than other European cities. But because of the tourist influx, we gained valuable experience. We simply improved from there on out. It was a self-reinforcing cycle! An increase in hair tourism resulted in higher quality medical care, which boosted the industry and encouraged even more medical travelers."
The best part is that despite the high quality of services, Turkish facilities still offer affordable prices. It is mainly because Turks enjoy a lower cost of living. Everything from rent to medicine is cheaper. Wage costs are substantially lower than in the United States and the United Kingdom because of this factor.
Furthermore, Turkey's Ministry of Health recognizes the potential of the country's medical tourism industry. The ministry has instituted policies, such as tax breaks, to encourage medical tourism. Hospitals also receive reimbursements for expenses such as medical equipment, digital marketing, and Cost and Packages Hair Transplant Turkey. All these factors enable Turkish hair transplant facilities to provide high-quality care at a lower price.
2. Enjoy the High Service Standards
Medical tourism is a complex and time-consuming endeavour worldwide – but not in Turkey!
Hair transplant facilities here are already accustomed to serving patients from other countries. Many provide translation assistance thanks to the abundance of bilingual medical professionals and support staff. Interpreters are on call around the clock at most clinics, so you can rest assured that you will always get answers to all your queries.
What's more, is that specialized treatment packages provided by several Turkish hair transplant clinics include hotel reservations and an airport pick-up service. To ensure that the procedure goes off without a hitch, most hospitals even have Patient Managers who provide patients with comprehensive information. They also offer guidance before, during, and after your care, making the procedure completely stress-free for you.
You may also notice intense competition amongst the many hair transplant facilities here. This works in your favour because high competition means Turkish clinics constantly try to improve and stand out. They appear more like five-star hotels than medical facilities, and everyone on staff is extremely motivated to make the patient's stay as comfortable as possible. Who knew a hair transplant comes with 5-star pampering?
3. An Abundance of Hair Transplant Alternatives
Placing a graft during the FUE Sapphire Hair Transplant
Turkey's superior hair transplant services can also be attributed to its medical research and state-of-art practices. Turkish surgeons have a reputation for employing the best hair transplant practices to deliver excellent results. Medical tourists have various alternatives available to meet their individual needs and expectations.
For example, we as TecniFUE International, one of leading hair transplant facilities in Istanbul, offer the following hair transplant services.
DHI Hair Transplant
DHI hair transplant is one of the least intrusive options available. However, it requires numerous specialists and nurses. So, if you don't mind a bunch of professionals working on your case, DHI may be the perfect option for you. It involves removing the hair follicles on a specific scalp area and implanting the hair into the bald spots. The follicles are removed with a pointed device called a micro motor.
The actual innovations lies in the Choi Implanter. This cutting-edge combines the canal opening and implanting phase in one single action. New hair grows from the transplanted follicles. The average time for a DHI operation is 8 hours, but the time frame is highly variable, depending on the number of hair follicles transplanted. The maximum number of grafts per session is 3,000. DHI hair transplant is effective and takes little time to heal.
But keep in mind that many places advertise DHI hair transplants, yet only a few have the expertise to get it off. At TecniFUE International we certainly qualify for this. Our cutting-edge infrastructure and qualified team help achieve ground-breaking progress in hair transplants. You can learn more about the DHI hair transplant method here.
Sapphire Micro FUE Hair Transplant
Micro FUE hair transplant is another excellent hair transplant alternative. This is actually the method that has revolutionized the field of Hair Restoration. It involves extracting hair follicles one by one from the donor area. Using the Micro FUE technology greatly reduces the danger of complications during a hair transplant. The procedure is also virtually painless.
The TecniFUE International team uses a micromotor to extract the grafts and sapphire blades to open mini incisions also known as channel. It helps to minimize the recovery time and ensures beautiful results. Overall, this method is the least invasive, highly successful, and safest approach to a hair transplant in Turkey. You can learn more about Sapphire Micro FUE hair transplant here.
Unshaven FUE (U-FUE) Hair Transplant Treatment
Don't want to shave off your hair for the procedure? No worries! Unshaven FUE treatments do not necessitate cutting off any of the patient's existing hair. Therefore, this method is especially preferred among ladies, famous persons, and those in the public spotlight.
To ensure a successful unshaven FUE procedure, surgeons locate the healthy hair, extract the hair, and insert them into the thinning spots. Donor area hairs are carefully extracted one by one. For this mission, the crew employs specialized equipment.
Finally, the medical team will implanted the hair between existing hair. Within a few days you won’t be able to see if the person has done a treatment in most cases You can learn more about the Unshaven FUE hair transplant treatment and its variations here.
Hair Transplant Before and After Result of TecniFUE Hair Clinc
4. Benefit from Needle-Free Anaesthesia Administration
Hair transplants are performed under local anaesthesia. Needles used to be the standard method for delivering local anaesthetic. However, we know nobody likes needles. The technique of anaesthetic administration significantly impacts patient comfort.
Luckily, thanks to the advancements in pain management, local anaesthetics can now be delivered without needles in the form of spraying jets. High pressure is used to deliver the liquid local anaesthetic into the skin. Needle-free anaesthetic jets have greatly improved the overall experience by reducing patient anxiety. However, not all hair transplant services in Turkey offer this facility. So, make sure you inquire in advance.
5. Skip the Waiting List
We know you don't want to wait months for a hair transplant appointment. Unfortunately, hair transplant surgery usually has a long waiting list in the United Kingdom and the United States.
This causes unnecessary stress and frustration for many people. If you are also tired of waiting, we have good news for you: In Turkey, hair transplant surgeons have very short waiting lists. You can arrange your travel details at the last minute or at a time that is most convenient for you in the future!
6. Enjoy a Relaxing Vacation While You Are At It
People who opt for medical treatments abroad must use the chance to take a much-needed vacation. Who wouldn't want a relaxing holiday and the chance to get a full head of beautiful hair in a single trip? Since healing from a hair transplant is typically a simple process, you can also use this time to travel to new locations and experience its sights and sounds.
What better place to do that than Istanbul? Full of rich, fascinating, and exciting culture, Istanbul is home to some of the world's most famous tourist spots. From a relaxing sail down the Bosphorus to a laid-back walk on Istiklal Street, there's a lot to experience in Istanbul.
Remember to take things slowly, though, as you heal from your hair transplant procedure. If you put in the time to plan, you should have a fantastic vacation. Here are some must-visit places to see when you are in Istanbul.
- Hagia Sophia: Commissioned by Byzantium and created by Greek architects, Hagia Sophia is a culturally and historically important landmark. Over the centuries, Hagia Sophia has been a cathedral, museum, and mosque. It is the most compelling proof of religious and societal coexistence in Turkey. People of all faiths go to this landmark to marvel at its timeless beauty and rich cultural significance. In 2020, the president officially converted Hagia Sophia into a mosque. So, visitors are expected to dress modestly, with sleeves and legs covered at all times.
- The Topkapi Palace: Since its completion in 1460, the Topkapi Palace has served as the official residence of Ottoman sultans. Its location near the Grand Bazaar makes it the perfect place to visit during one of your vacation shopping sprees. The palace used to house almost 400 royal workers and advisors and was therefore known as the "brain" of the Empire. You can now access a sizable portion of the palace and view a collection of priceless artefacts from all over the world.
- Blue Mosque: The Sultan Ahmed Mosque, popularly known as the Blue Mosque, is an ancient mosque that has been in use for almost 500 years. There were many critics of the Imperial Mosque's construction, but the fact that it is still open to the public is remarkable in and of itself. The hand-painted blue tiles covering the inner walls are the main attraction. The Sultan Ahmed Mosque is a sight to behold at all hours of the day and night!
- Spice Bazaar: Turkey is known for its amazing cuisine, and the Spice Bazaar is the perfect place to satisfy your cravings for Turkish sweets, herbs, nuts, and spices. Its Turkish name translates to "Egyptian Market" since its construction was largely funded by taxes placed by the Ottoman authorities on Egyptian-made goods. The Spice Bazaar, one of Istanbul's most visited sites, can get overrun by tourists at peak visiting times. If you want to avoid the crowds, it's best to visit before 11 am or after 4 pm.
- Istiklal Caddesi: Also known as Independence Street, Istiklal is a pedestrian-only commercial district in the heart of Istanbul. Leaving Taksim Square, you'll find yourself on the bustling Cumhuriyet Caddesi, which is surrounded by hotels, shops, restaurants, and high-rises. You can find the fascinating Military Museum at Maçka Park on the east side of the road, immediately after the square. There are a lot of churches and old consular buildings with elaborate facades in the Istiklal Caddesi neighbourhood to explore.
So Why Choose Turkey?
Turkey has become a top destination for people seeking hair transplant services. In fact, Manchester Evening News estimates that 5,000 people travel to Turkey for this specific reason. Here are some of the top reasons the British and other people from around the world flock to Turkey for this service:
- Price. Customers pay less in Turkey for this service than they would in their home countries, such as England.
- Quality. Turkey maintains a strong reputation for its high-quality services in this field and has spearheaded some of the innovations behind hair transplants.
Customer Service. Customers need compassion and confidentiality when seeking solutions to hair loss and know they can expect high-quality service from providers such as TecniFUE.
TecniFUE International – Providing the Best Hair Transplant in Turkey
Currently, 1.5 and 2 million medical tourists visit Turkey each year for hair transplants. The sheer number of medical tourists indicates Turkey's high quality of hair transplants. So if you are looking to have a hair transplant, Turkey should be on the top of your list.
Remember, learning as much as possible about the procedure is crucial. But it's even more important to realize that excellent outcomes are guaranteed only at seasoned medical facilities.
TecniFUE International is a renowned hair transplant facility. Our medical staff has performed thousands of transplants, all of which have been successful. Because of our commitment to providing only the highest quality hair transplants and our meticulous attention to every detail of the client experience, we are among the top hair transplant clinics in Turkey.
We presently treat patients from numerous EU nations, ranging in age from 19 to 65. We are also ISO certified, so you can rest assured that you will receive the best hair transplant services at TecniFUE International. If you have any questions regarding hair transplant, get in touch with our hair transplant experts in Turkey. You can call +90 539 369 34 84 or leave a message at [email protected]